Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Featuring Anya from ShoeDazzle.com

When Anya reached out to me from ShoeDazzle.com, I had already been on their email list and seen what they were all about so I couldn't say no to a guest post from them. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to order anything from them yet but they have really cute, trendy shoes and accessories for reasonable prices! Has anyone used them before and if so, what are your thoughts on the products?

Without further ado, here is what Anya wanted to share on how fashion can boost confidence:

Using Fashion to Feel Good
Looking good means feeling good inside and out. Experts have shown that beauty is therapeutic and can lift women’s spirits. When we look good we feel good; when we feel good we feel confident! Fashion has always been a component in beauty. Women can put on a new dress or a pair of women’s shoes and feel like a million dollars. Fashion is has truly become a stylized expression of one’s self.

How Can Fashion Help Me Feel Better?
Many people are skeptical about how something as simple as fashion can help improve their health, but who doesn’t feel better after they shop? When women are confident in their appearance, they tend to have a more positive outlook on life. Believe it or not, even major celebrities sometimes need a confidence boost, and sometimes so do you! Fashion allows you to showcase your style and express yourself through your clothing and accessories. Dare to be bold this summer season and play with color—pair teal colored jeans with a floral print wedge, neutral hue silk top, and gold jewelry accents for the perfect beat the heat look. 

image provided by ShoeDazzle

Consider How Fashion Can Help
Fashion can provide the confidence necessary. One of my favorite looks for summer is the must-have maxi dress. There are so many styles, textures, and patterns out there, but the maxi really is a universally flattering style that works on all body types and can be dressed up or down in a matter of minutes! A summer inspired maxi dress paired with a bold patterned peep toe pump is not the cure all, but it can help the person remain in good spirits while looking stylish as ever in the summer season!

Feeling beautiful in your own skin and confidence are must have accessories this summer! Strut your stuff with you friends and don’t be afraid to be the chic fashionista you want to be! 

image provided by ShoeDazzle

Taken from the ShoeDazzle website, here is some more information about how they work:

ShoeDazzle Membership Is Free & Effortless...
As a ShoeDazzle client, you enjoy a personalized showroom as well as access to our exclusive boutiques, trends and style advice. Our stylists are here to make you look and feel beautiful, and spoil you with perks like free shipping and simple exchanges and returns. There's no commitment, obligation or monthly fees, so you can focus on the fun and fashion.
No Commitment & No Fees
You'll receive a new set of personalized recommendations every month, but you're never obligated to place an order. You'll also never be charged a monthly fee; the only time we'll charge your card is when you make a purchase.
Free Shipping
Orders shipped within the contiguous United States are delivered for free with our Classic Pink shipping method, and will arrive 5–10 business days after being placed. Expedited delivery is available for a small additional charge.
Easy Exchanges & Returns
If your order doesn't fit, or you choose not to keep it for any reason, simply exchange it for another item or size within 30 days of delivery in new, unused condition. You can also exchange for a credit to use later free of charge. Returns for refunds are subject to a $5.95 restocking fee. Return shipping is free* for orders within the contiguous United States.
Cancel Anytime
You can cancel your account with ShoeDazzle at any time, free of charge and without penalty. If you wish to cancel, please call Client Services Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. (PST), at 1-888-508-1888.

Sign up for ShoeDazzle today!

6 comments:

  1. will definitely have to check out the site.

    Sheinside GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined the site a while ago but haven't purchased anything yet. Their shoes are nice and very trendy but the quality I'm not sure ( of course for the price, I don't expect much). I guess I might go to F21 instead. Thank you for the info though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that looking good makes you feel good. I been working from home and not wearing makeup. Every time I see myself in the mirror, I look tired which makes me feel tired. Even though nobody see me, I'm going to put on makeup even if I'm working from home going forward. LoL
    The necklace is very cute. Love that orange color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please do! Let me know when you try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah same here...the quality I'm not sure of either but will let you know when I decide buy something. lol Maybe if it's on super sale! No problem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah totally...I look like crap without any makeup on. =P I actually really like that necklace too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each one of your comments and always look forward to hearing from you! I will do my best to respond in a timely manner. =)